Cumming Endodontics utilizes Cone Beam CT technology. The Carestream 9000 3D CBCT allows us to take high-quality three-dimensional images of the area or tooth in question, thereby providing more precise and effective treatment.
Cone Beam CT scans are only taken when necessary, and the benefits are remarkable:
- Three-dimensional Cone Beam CT scans allows our Drs. to better detect, locate, and treat endodontic conditions, such as abscess formation, resorption, and complex anatomy.
- Being digital it utilizes less radiation than a traditional x-ray, but yields greater information.
- Unlike a conventional 2D dental x-ray, a Cone Beam CT scan can distinguish the differences among various tissues, such as bone, teeth, nerves, and soft tissue.
- The Cone Beam CT scan will help our Drs. give you the most accurate diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment recommendations
- A Cone Beam CT scan is a cost-effective way of identifying a wide range of dental issues. The efficiency of a Cone Beam CT scan allows for more efficient treatment.