Comfortable Root Canals: Advanced Endodontics to Relieve Pain and Save Your Tooth
At Cumming Endodontics, we have provided leading-edge endodontic services since 1999.
We are proud to be known for the high-quality care we provide, offered in a calm and pleasant environment. Our goal is ensuring each patient has an efficient, comfortable experience as we relieve their pain, eliminate infection, and save their natural tooth or teeth.
- Our Endodontists: Each of our highly-trained endodontists – Dr. Jason Ames, Dr. Daniel Garabadian, Dr. Susie Koagel, Dr. Lisa Selem, and Dr. Christian Dahl – is skilled and experienced in their specialty. Following dental school, each completed a rigorous, multi-year post-doctorate Endodontic residency. This specialized training focused on treating dental issues inside the tooth – what is known as the tooth pulp. Treatment of the pulp, if done properly and in a timely manner, can save the tooth. This ensures a healthy foundation for the restoration and allows the patient to resume their life with a healthier, functional, pain-free bite.
- Our Technology: Prior to any procedure, our doctors utilize state-of-the-art imaging technologies for thorough diagnostics and treatment planning. During the root canal, retreatment, or other process, they use specialized operating microscopes. The advanced magnification and illumination gives the doctor most detailed visual acuity throughout the procedure.
- Our Team: Our clinical staff is well-trained and skilled at assisting our doctors and supporting and educating our patients. They are attentive and warm professionals, who understand some people’s apprehension at the thought of a root canal and excel at alleviating worries. Likewise, our front office staff is here to assist with scheduling, paperwork, financials including insurance, and coordinating with the referring practice. They will do everything possible to make the process seamless.
- Our Commitment to Ongoing Learning: Our doctors and staff participate in continuing educational courses and training, staying at the forefront of the latest developments in endodontics, patient care, and customer service. We are dedicated to providing patients with evidence-based care, using leading-edge, conservative methodologies and technologies.
- Our Atmosphere: We have designed our three endodontic offices – in Cumming, Gainesville, and Alpharetta – to be calm and supportive environments. We want to eliminate any areas of potential stress, and so we maintain a professional, clean, and welcoming atmosphere, where patients feel reassured throughout their appointment. From the inviting reception area to the clinical operatories with supportive treatment chairs, we are attentive to patient comfort.
Everyone at Cumming Endodontics looks forward to meeting you. It will be our pleasure to save your tooth, relieve your pain, and help you return to enjoying life. Please contact us to learn more and schedule an appointment.